Let's Make a Toast!
Want to grab a drink? Sure you do! And I know just the place. Summer just screams for fruity, refreshing drinks and here are a few of our favorites.
1. Irish Bred Pub - This twist on a classic brought to the states by Hemingway from Havana, this Black and Blue Mojito is sure to have your taste buds tingling! With flavors of fresh mint, blueberries, Bacardi rum and lime, this drink is absolutely divine. Irish Bred Pub is known as “the place where friends meet,” so what are you waiting on? Grab a few friends and head on over for a tasteful experience! www.irishbredal.com
2. Central - Your taste buds are sure to be anything but bare when enjoying the Gingerly Pear. With Absolut pear, fresh ginger, pear nectar and lemon, this delightful martini is certain to quench your thirst. Light and refreshing, you’ll be wishing every hour was “Happy Hour!” www.central129coosa.com
3. Pine Bar - Although it’s known as the Old Fashioned, this drink is everything but out of style! Loaded with flavors of orange and cherry and topped off with aromatic bitter, bourbon and a sugar cube, Montgomery’s best kept secret should be at the top of your “must try” list! www.thepinebar.com
4. Eastside Grille – I’m sure you’re wondering if it tastes as good as it looks. The answer is YES, and I bet you won’t drink just one! This turquoise Hypnotiq boasts flavors of Malibu, blue curacao and pineapple, topped with a cherry. Eastside Grille hosts “Martini Night” every Wednesday featuring $1 off all specialty martinis, and this fruity fantasy is on special every Saturday for only $5! www.eastsidegrille.com
5. La Jolla –Bright and perky potions are hip to sip, and this Blood Orange Margarita will savor your taste until the last drip. This beauty blends blood orange, silver tequila, fresh lime juice and triple sec, and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Featured as one of La Jolla’s 2015 Spring drinks, stop by and find out what the fuss is about! www.lajollamontgomery.com