Suit Up for Summer
1. This Gianni Bini lemon and palm-print suit features a bralette top with removable soft cups, over-the-shoulder ruffle straps and hook-back closure. Go with the hipster high-leg bottom or opt for the classic fit. You can’t lose with either (Dillard’s). We love the purple lens and oversized frame on these Spirit sunglasses from Burberry (Sunglass Hut). Trade in the boring flip flops for these Gianni Bini Stellie Nubuck Banded Slides (Dillard’s). Shown in the color “sunlight” they add the perfect pop of color by the pool or out at night.
2. Sexy meets vintage when this sexy, striped, triangle top and high-waist bottom come together. The mesh and crotchet details with tie-back closure on this Gianni Bini suit take it to a new level (Dillard’s). Add these Kate Spade Karrie shades to compliment this fun retro look. With acetate rims shaped like a blossom and scratch-resistant lenses, these sunnies are just as functional as they are stylish (Dillard’s). This Yolanda Daisy Circle Tote is a must have for all your beach items and keep with the theme (Francesca’s).
3. Who doesn’t love a great cover up? Both of these Gianni Bini cover ups make a great addition to your summer staples. Cleary we’re into lemons this year, and this tunic cover-up features a v-neckline and tassel trim that we love. If you want something with a little more length and flow, this lurex stripe maxi is a great option (Dillard’s) on or off the beach. Finish off the look with this small wooden arc clutch perfect for holding your lipstick, ID and sunscreen (Francesca’s).
4a. When you’re pulling in to Chuck’s Marina and need to throw something over those bikini bottoms, grab these Tomgirl Shortie denim shorts and hide that wind-blown hair with this tassel-trim Panama hat (American Eagle). Throw in a pop of color with these red beach front espadrille sandals by Free People and burgundy Sasha square glasses by Diff (Dillard’s).
4b. The 90s are calling, and we are all for it! This high-waisted denim mini skirt and smocked tube top will give you a bit more coverage. And the best part? It’s wrinkle-free, straight from your beach bag! Even though it’s cute enough alone, doll it up a bit more with a pair of raffia-fringe earrings and soft-bow headband (American Eagle). Leopard print never gets old and we love it on these Dolce Vita Vala sandals (Dillard’s).
5. Keep it flirty yet conservative with this Bleu Rod Beattie one-piece rainbow ombre suit. Its’ lace-up bodice and deep v-back boasts a crisscross strappy design that will turn heads, but the full coverage bottom keeps it modest and perfect for any age. Fair skin is in, especially with the help of this cute Betmar St. Tropez floppy hat and Rebecca Minkoff Cyndi square shades (Dillard’s).
6. We are forever fans of a pretty scallop trim and especially love it on this Kate Spade French bikini top and flattering high-waist bottom. Amp up its impact by pairing it with this fun luxe iridescent clutch by Sunnylife and snakeskin Travor slides by 1. State (Dillard’s). The purple gradient lens on these Ray-Ban Blaze Double Bridge sunnies will seal the deal on this show-stopping look (Sunglass Hut).
7. Enjoy a sunrise walk along the beach in this colorful Trina Turk Mosaic Sunrise Pareo that can be worn as a minidress or a hip-slung wrap skirt. This “Always on Vacay” jute tote (Francesca’s) has plenty of room for your towel. A true fashionista wouldn’t dare stop the style there. Show them you really know good brands with these lilac Birkenstocks (Dillard’s) and Tory Burch vintage tortoise shades (Sunglass Hut). Snap a photo for Insta in this outfit, and you’ll be an #influencer in no time!
8. Ya know we saved the best for last! We’re walking on sunshine just looking at the cutout side detail on this Sunrise Stripe Gianni Bini bralette! The wide straps offer optimum chest support making it easy to jump waves (or on that pink flamingo) with confidence. Also available in high-rise matching print bottoms, we opted for a bright and sunny solid bottom that will really shine. Shade your face in style with this classic straw fedora by Sun N’ Sand (Dillard’s).