Save the Date!
Riverfront Pub Crawl is Friday, May 25 2012.
Wristbands are $10 and can be purchased at the ticket booth on Commerce Street beginning at 5 pm on May 25. Wristbands include: Trolley Access to and from all participating bars, drink specials, food discounts, discounted museum tours, discounted riverboat tours and a map of all locations, trolley stops and specials.
For questions, please call our office at 334.356.4598.
PUB CRAWL SPECIALS
- AlleyBAR- $5 off cover. $2 special shots in frozen shot room (TRAFFic stoppers, RSVP crawlers & Surge Stoners)
- Barra Hookah Lounge-$4 house wine. $2 off medium, large & X large hookahs
- Cantina-$4 Import beer on tap. $2 Domestic beer on tap. $2 Puckers Vodka shots. $4 Chicken Nachos
- Club 322- $3 cover. $4 Long Island Iced Teas
- Commerce Street Soda Shop- $4.99 fish sandwiches & shrimp poboys. 1/2 off sodas & sundaes. Door prize giveaways
- The Deli-Happy Hour beer prices until 10 pm. Breakfast food specials from 10-midnight
- Embassy Suites Hotel- $109 room rate
- The Exchange- $2 pizza slices & $6 wings. $5 Legislature's lemonade
- Hank Williams Museum-$1 admission Long Gone Daddy Shots
- Harriott II- $10 Cruise Ticket. Half-Price Hurricanes. $2 Draft Beer
- The House Restaurant- Jack Daniels Marinated 12 oz ribeye with mashed potoatoes & asparagus for $15. $4 glasses of canyon road with an entree. Legislature's Lemonade $5
- Renaissance Hotel-$109 Room Rate
- Rosa Parks Museum-$4 tours
- SandBAR-No Cover $2 Special Kendall Concoction shots. 1/2 price pitchers of beer until 9 pm.
- SaZa-$2 pizza slices. $3 draft beer. $4 infusion shots.
- Sous La Terre- 1/2 price cover. $3 Midnight Shooters
- Baumhower's-$5.99 for 2 jumbo wangs & fries. $5.99 for 1/2 lb wings & fries. $2.99 for 1/2 lb peel and eat boiled shrimp. $3 long neck bottles. Discounted Sangria & Hurricane Bobs.